The University of Tampa’s Scarfone/Hartley Gallery invites students, alumni and community members to join the Friends of the Gallery. Member support helps us develop special events and exhibitions for the UT and Tampa community, such as Camp SpARTan, our ESE elementary school spring break arts immersion camp, and supports valuable scholarships for outstanding art students.
All Friends of the Gallery members receive invitations to lectures, special receptions and events hosted by the gallery, including opportunities to meet visiting artists and attend special exhibition previews.
Each year a guest artist creates an original (limited edition) art work for Patron contributors. Membership is January through December.
The University community and Tampa Bay art enthusiasts are thankful for the support and generosity provided by donors.
Friends of the Gallery donor designations are:
- Student: Students are an integral part of the gallery and are encouraged to participate in all events.
- Alumni: Alumni are given a special discounted membership rate to join the gallery’s support group.
- General Membership: Individuals and Families (family of four) invited to share numerous events at the Scarfone/Hartley Gallery.
- Philosophy Patron: A philosophy patron is one who shares in the philosophy of the gallery at The University of Tampa. In additional to the benefits of general membership, patrons as this level will receive two free tickets to our annual fundraising event Art on the Boulevard,one of our annual limited edition Friends of the Gallery Patron prints, invitations to special preview parties and opportunities to meet visiting artists.
- Visionary Patron: A visionary patron is one who not only shares in the philosophy, but also sees the value of the arts on the campus of The University of Tampa and supports the greater UT vision of arts and culture programs. Benefits of this level of support include, in addition to those listed for general and philosophy memberships, receiving special recognition as a supporting sponsor of an event, reception or gallery talk.
- Creator Patron: A creator patron is one who shares our philosophy and vision in making a major contribution for the future of the gallery at The University of Tampa. Benefits of this level of support include, in addition to all benefits listed above, the opportunity to be listed as a presenting sponsor for one of the scheduled art exhibitions during the year.
To join Friends of the Gallery or for more information, please contact Jocelyn Boigenzahn at (813) 253-6217 or email@example.com.