Campus and Community Resources
- I have the Campus Safety ((813) 257-7777) and Victim Advocacy ((813) 257-3900) numbers programmed into my contacts.
- I have updated my emergency contact information in Workday Student.
- If I live on campus, I know how to contact my resident assistant and my professional Residence Life staff member, if needed.
- I know how to contact the LASER Team ((813) 257-4515) for a safety escort.
- I know the closest location of a fire extinguisher to my classrooms/residence hall room.
- I am aware of the R.A.D. self-defense training program and the ALICE active shooter educational program on campus and how to sign up, if I so choose to participate.
- I know how to report an issue of sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating or domestic violence, and stalking.
- I know how to report an incident of bias that compromises our inclusive learning environment to the Bias Education Resource Team (BERT).