|NEW STUDENTS: Use the New Student Orientation and Registration Information webpage.|
- Plan your courses on Workday's Academics dashboard under the Registration tab
- The Course Schedule Search provides a snapshot of the courses UT offers. Note: Courses may change and students should refer to Workday for the most up-to-date schedule information.
- Section Time Blocks
- Summer 2020 Schedule (PDF)
- Fall 2020 Final Exam Schedule
- Spring 2021 Final Exam Schedule
Class schedules, locations, activities, and instructors are subject to change at any time and in any manner, and may be offered remotely rather than in-person, on-campus. This may be due to unforeseen circumstances, as a result of any circumstance outside the University’s control, or for other reasons identified by the University. If, in the University’s sole discretion, public health conditions or any other matter affecting the health, safety, upkeep or wellbeing of our campus or its community or operations requires the University to make any syllabus, course, timing, location, activity, or instructor changes or move to remote learning environment, alternative assignments may be provided so that the learning objectives for the course, as determined by the University, can still be met. The details provided in this document are informational in nature, and do not constitute an express or implied contract.
- Summer registration is through SpartanWeb. Fall 2020 registration is through Workday.
- Meet with an advisor and other UT staff on Zoom in the Registration Support Center.
- Registration FAQ
- Registration Instructions for Continuing Undergraduate Students
- Registration Instructions for Graduate Students
Fall 2020 Registration Dates for Continuing Students
April 6 at 8:30 a.m.
Post-Baccalaureates and Seniors (90+ hours earned)
April 7 at 8:30 a.m.
Juniors (60-89 hours earned)
April 13 at 8:30 a.m.
Sophomores (28-59 hours earned)
April 16 at 8:30 a.m.
First-Year Students (0-27 hours earned)
April 21 at 8:30 a.m.