Students may access how to guides and jobs aids in two ways: by selecting any of the links below, or by simply selecting the Workday Help (wiki) icon after they have logged into Workday.
UT students have the ability to:
- securely access Workday using multifactor authentication (MFA),
- update/change legal name,
- view academic progress (degree audit),
- view 2020-2021 financial aid award package
The academic progress report in Workday will be used by advisors and students when determining which classes to take in Fall 2020 and future semesters.
UT students will very soon have the ability to:
- Register for Fall 2020
- Plan my registration for Fall 2020, including schedule search
- Students request prerequisite overrides for Fall 2020
- Waitlists are automated in Workday for Fall 2020
- Starting July 20, 2020 – View account information
The following is a list of helpful job aids.
- Setting up Multifactor Authentication in Workday
- Record a FERPA Release in Workday
- Video: How to record a FERPA release in Workday
- How to View, Add or Edit Contact Information in Workday
- View Your Academic Progress (i.e. degree guide) in Workday
- View ‘What If’ Scenarios for Program of Study Change in Workday
- View/Print Financial Aid Award Letter PDF
- View College Financing Plan PDF (aka Shopping Sheet)
- Video: Shopping Sheet College Financial Planning
- View and complete Financial Aid action items
- Accepts/Decline Financial Aid Awards
- View Financial Aid
- Video: View Financial Aid Award Letter
- Video: View Financial Aid Accept Decline Partial Accept Awards
Workday Registration Guides: Students, please use Workday for Fall 2020 registration. SpartanWeb should be used for summer registration.
- How to Register for classes in Workday
- Video: Student Registration Example
- How to Add a Course to a Schedule in Workday
- Video: How to build planned schedules before Registration
- What displays in Workday if a student is Ineligible for a Course
- How to View/Edit Saved Schedules in Workday
- How to Register from a Saved Schedule AND View the Schedule in a calendar view
- How to view holds in Workday
- How to view you Academic Advisor
- How to view a declared degree program
- How to submit pre-requisite override requests
- Registration process associated with clustered lecture and labs
- How to Print Academic Progress (i.e. Degree Guide)
- Video: How to submit a course section prerequisite override request
- Video: Workday Student Overview from BAC 101, BAC 102, Honors sessions
Tip: After logging into MyUTampa select the Service Desk icon and use the key word search features to find additional Workday Student related content.
We invite you to also visit our frequently asked questions page as well, developed to assist our students as we transition from SpartanWeb to Workday Student, a mobile friendly student information system platform.