Are you eager to engage in a distinctive educational experience from a university with a long-held reputation for academic excellence? The University of Tampa’s Continuing Studies Program is designed for busy adults who want to complete their bachelors degree part time with a truly enriching on-campus experience — one with tangible rewards of personal discovery and professional development.
Continuing Studies students take up to nine credit hours per semester. They receive:
- Personalized assistance with admission and registration
- Speedy transfer credit evaluations
- Discounted tuition rate
- A customized Individual Plan of Study (IPS) that ensures the availability of classes you need to complete your degree in the shortest possible time
- Personal attention and inspiring professors
- Dedicated academic advising and support services
- Career services, including job-search and networking opportunities.
Use our online guide
to determine approximately how long it will take to complete your degree based on the number of credit hours you have currently earned.
Enjoy a stimulating academic experience on the most beautiful campus in the Tampa Bay area, conveniently located in downtown Tampa near I-275 and the Leroy Selmon Expressway.
Continuing Studies areas of study
Bachelor of Liberal Studies
- Social Science
- Community Wellness
- Instructional Support
- Public Information
- Community Safety
- Applied Arts
- Communication Practices
- Commercial Operations
- Community Affairs
- Safety and Security
- Personal Fitness
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
The University of Tampa
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606 Phone:
(813) 253-6249 Fax:
(813) 258-7451 Email: email@example.comIn person: