Are you eager to engage in a distinctive educational experience from a university with a long-held reputation for academic excellence? The University of Tampa’s Continuing Studies Program is designed for busy adults who want to complete their bachelors degree part time with a truly enriching on-campus experience — one with tangible rewards of personal discovery and professional development.
Continuing Studies students take up to nine credit hours per semester. They receive:
- Personalized assistance with admission and registration
- Speedy transfer credit evaluations
- Discounted tuition rate
- Personal attention and inspiring professors
- Dedicated academic advising and support services
- Career services, including job-search and networking opportunities.
Enjoy a stimulating academic experience on the most beautiful campus in the Tampa Bay area, conveniently located in downtown Tampa near I-275 and the Leroy Selmon Expressway.
Continuing Studies areas of study
Bachelor of Liberal Studies
- Social Science
- Community Wellness
- Instructional Support
- Public Information
- Community Safety
- Applied Arts
- Communication Practices
- Commercial Operations
- Community Affairs
- Safety and Security
- Personal Fitness
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
The University of Tampa
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606 Phone:
(813) 253-6249 Fax:
(813) 258-7451 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIn person: