Application for Degree
Students who have earned 90 credit hours and are within one year of graduation must
file a Request for a Degree Audit Form in the University Academic Advising Office (UAAO)
, located in Plant Hall, Rm. 336. They will then meet with a UAAO advisor to complete the Degree Audit (90-Hour) Form.
How to Complete Application for Degree
- Obtain a Request for Official Degree Audit Form from the UAAO or download PDF.
- Return the Request for a Degree Audit Form to the UAAO by delivering to Plant Hall, Room 336, sending by campus mail to Box 56F or by faxing to (813) 258-7450. When completing the request form, students should be careful to indicate the degree, major, concentration and any minor pursued.
- After the request is filed, a Degree Audit (90-Hour) Form will be completed and the student will receive a call or letter directing them to visit with a UAAO advisor.
- After meeting with a UAAO advisor to review the form, the student will take the form to his or her faculty advisor for review and approval.
- The student will then return the signed form to the UAAO where it will be processed and forwarded to the Registrar’s Office. Only then will the application for degree be complete.