Thinking about graduate school? UT offers graduate degrees in business, education, health sciences, criminology and creative writing.
Join the UT2UT program and receive benefits that will save you time and money:
- $40 application fee waiver
- Special consideration for admission decisions
- Possible GMAT waiver for certain programs*
- Additional consideration for graduate assistantship grants
Enrolling in one of UT’s 4+1 programs saves you more than $5,000, since you can take graduate credits while still enrolled as an undergraduate. You can also apply UT undergraduate financial aid to some of your graduate coursework!
Benefits of a UT master’s degree:
- Qualify for better jobs. The master’s degree is the bachelor’s degree of the 21st century. It is difficult to compete and get promoted without this credential.
- Improve your chance of success. Students who go directly to graduate school have a higher degree completion rate than those who enter the workforce and then later attempt an advanced degree.
- Earn a respected degree. UT is a highly ranked institution. It is a member of the Coalition for College, a group of the top 5 percent of universities in the U.S., including Stanford and Duke.
- Stay local. Remain in Tampa and take advantage of the city’s renaissance and sustained growth economy. Continue to live in a city that you love and learn in a known academic environment.
Learn more by contacting email@example.com or (813) 258-7409.