All accepted students to The University of Tampa must fulfill immunization verification requirements through Med+Proctor.
The immunization verification process is now handled through our partnership with Med+Proctor. Please use the following instructions to submit the proper immunization forms and information:
- Sign into your MyUTampa. To open MyUTampa, go www.ut.edu/myutampa in any web browser and click on the MyUTampa button. Once on your MyUTampa page, click on the chicklet named Med+Proctor.
- Complete your contact information and save to continue.
- Choose your correct term under "requirement group," complete the remainig prompts and click to continue.
- Once you complete the entering terms page, you will receive a pop up called "Submit Correct Entering Term." Please be sure you have entered the correct term, then click submit.
- Please complete the brief Tuberculosis Questionnaire before continuing.
- Med + Proctor has an optional lifetime access for all students. You may either select to enroll in this access for a one time fee of $10 dollars to Med+ Proctor by selecting the green button. To submit your forms for free, please press the gray button, but you will not have access to your immunization records.
- Download the immunization certificate to take to your provider or obtain your current immunization record from your provider as supporting documentation. Please note: any other official documents submitted must include a licensed health care provider signature.
- Once completed you will upload the the completed Med+Proctor Immunization Certificate, or your immunization record obtained from your medical provider into Med+Proctor
- Connect with Med+Proctor to help you through the process via online chat, or by submitting questions to email@example.com.
- Please allow two to three business days for processing and verification.
- Be sure to check your Spartan student email for all verification updates from Med+Proctor.
Chat Directly with Med+Proctor!
Live Chat is available Monday-Friday 9 a.m.—7 p.m. EST
- Allow up to 48 hours to process your submission during normal business hours.
- Optional expedite option is available for a $10 fee. Submission is reviewed within the hour during normal business hours. Please allow up to 2 hours for the hold to clear on your UT record if all requirements have been met.
- Chat with Med Proctor for status updates.
- Contact UT Medical Services only if your questions are about locating vaccine records or about getting an MMR vaccine or blood titer test.