- All classes are expected to hold a final exam according to the grid below. Faculty who do not hold an exam are required to meet their class during finals week, during the time period allotted for the exam.
- Classes that meet two evenings will meet for their exam on the class night chosen by the professor. Evening exams start at the regular class begin time as some rooms have both 6 and 8 p.m. sections.
- The final examinations for all first seven-week undergraduate classes will be given on the last class day for the course. The final examinations for all second seven-week, and all 14-week classes are listed below.
- Examinations are held in the classroom in which the class was held.
- Final examination hour is governed by the section letter for each class.
- Classes beginning at 5 p.m. or later are considered “evening classes.”
|8:30-10:30 a.m.||B Section Classes||
A Section Classes
|11 a.m.-1 p.m.||D Section Classes||C Section Classes||
E Section Classes
|1:30-3:30 p.m.||F Section Classes||G Section Classes||
H Section Classes
|T Section Classes|
|3:45-5:45 p.m.||P Section Classes||J Section Classes||I Section Classes|
|6-8 p.m. for classes
beginning at 6 p.m.
8-10 p.m. for classes
beginning at 8 p.m.
NOTE: Some examinations may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Registrar if time conflicts develop. See the University Catalog for policies on final examinations.
See the University Catalog for policies on final examinations. - See more at: http://www.ut.edu/schedule/fallfinalexam/#sthash.bxTx2gMg.dpuf