KeepTeaching UT Faculty
The University of Tampa provides access to technology tools and resources to facilitate the remote classroom experience, such as teleconference lectures and discussions, recorded presentations, shared materials, and class assignments. We are committed to helping faculty to optimize their students’ online experience with technology.
Please visit Instructional Continuity During Emergencies for assistance with online course development or course delivery.
- Faculty Getting Started page
- Use the Faculty Getting Started Guide page as a quick start guide to UT's technology resources.
- This page is especially helpful to new and incoming faculty, to set up the basics (e.g. logging into MyUTampa, setting up multifactor authorization etc...)
- Quick Start for Faculty Guide
- Use the Quick Start for Faculty Guide page to find Academic Support and other tips about faculty-specific applications.
- Tip: On the bottom of the Quick Start for Faculty Guide page are application specific faculty tips (e.g., getting started in Blackboard, viewing schedule and roster in Workday, and more...)
- Upcoming and previously recorded training, specifically designed for faculty, are available on the Faculty Training Opportunities webpage. Everything from Blackboard, advising in Workday, accessibility, and much more are offered.
Monday - Friday 7:30 am. to 11 p.m.
Weekends 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Login to MyUTampa and click on the Service Desk App
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: +1 813 730 5030
- Call: (813) 253 6293
Please be sure to use the left-hand sidebar navigation on the faculty support webpages to find more content, such as prerecorded training, and other faculty-specific ITS support information.