All full-time students living on campus will be assigned a Post Office Box. Students can access box numbers and combinations on SpartanWeb. Students are responsible for checking their boxes regularly.
The University of Tampa Post Office is located in the Riverside Building
. The general customer service windows are open from 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and mail/postage services window is open from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cash only, please — no credit or debit cards.
Mail/Package Delivery and Pickup Schedule
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) delivers mail, overnight letters and packages to the UT Post Office at 6:30 a.m. and noon and collects UT outgoing materials at 3 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday. Items include: USPS insured, certified, registered, and express mail; Federal Express, DHL and Airborne.
- Upon receipt and processing, students will receive notification via their campus email address. Please print the email and bring a Photo ID to receive your package.
- Please check all packages for damage before leaving the area. The UT Post Office is not responsible for damaged packages. Packages not claimed after 30 days will be returned to the sender.
To ensure proper mail/package delivery, the address must read:
The University of Tampa
First and Last Name
401 West Kennedy Blvd.
UT Box #
Tampa, FL 33606
Please DO NOT:
- Use “PO BOX” in the address field or the USPS will mistakenly deliver your mail to the downtown Tampa Post Office.
- Send cash in mail or packages. Mail or packages of monetary value should be sent by: registered, express or insured mail.
Mailing Outbound Packages
The UT Post Office accepts United States Postal Packages only and we strongly recommend that you insure all packages.
- UPS packages may be sent via the B&N Campus Store, located on the first floor of the Vaughn Center. There is also a UPS Store located at 301 West Platt Street next to Walgreens drug store.
- Federal Express packages may be sent by calling: 1-800-238-5355.
- DHL packages may be sent by calling: 1-800-225-5345. The respective carriers will come directly to your residence hall to make the pickup.
All Special Deliveries — including flowers, cakes, gift baskets and balloons — are delivered to the Vaughn Center Information Desk. Students receiving special delivery items will be notified via Residence Life and the Information Desk.
Tampa Downtown Post Office
401 S. Florida Ave
United States Post Office: 1-800-275-8777
Students may wish to visit www.usps.com
- Purchase stamps and postage
- Print shipping labels
- Track and confirm packages
- Find a Zip Code
- Calculate Postage
The University of Tampa Post Office is dedicated to providing the University community with outstanding service. If you have any questions or concerns please contact:
Mail Service Supervisor
(813) 258-7454 email@example.com