Educating Leaders in Today's Environment (ELITE)
Committed to the skills, values and practices of effective leadership, the University invites all interested incoming undergraduate transfer students to apply for an exciting leadership program: ELITE (Educating Leaders In Today’s Environment). This highly interactive program serves as an entry point to leadership programs and opportunities at UT. ELITE is a two-day overnight off-campus retreat scheduled after orientation for the Spring 2016 semester. There is a $125 non-refundable fee associated with those who are accepted into the program. Payment is due prior to attending the retreat. A limited number of need-based scholarships are available.
Applications due: Oct. 23, 2015
Letters of acceptance sent via email: Nov. 2, 2015
Retreat: Jan. 16-18, 2016
Spring 2016 Participant Application
The ELITE program strives to:
- Help students understand the basic values of leadership
- Teach leadership skills and how to apply them in personal and organizational settings
- Connect new students with leadership mentors on campus
- Stimulate interest in the campus community and encourage active participation
- Broaden the base of student leadership on campus
Fall 2016 ELITE
Applications for Fall 2016 ELITE will be available in February. Check back soon for more information!
For more information on UT leadership programs and opportunities, please contact Julie LeBlanc at (813) 258-7368 or firstname.lastname@example.org