Language Learning Center
The Language Learning Center, located in the Riverside Building on the UT campus, is a state-of-the-art digital language environment that features:
- a spacious open classroom area, the Language Lab, with 30 student computers
- a separate seminar room with four student computers that can be utilized for independent study
- Sanako Study 1200, which allows instructors to guide, monitor and control student learning individually or in groups
- Sanako Student player on all student computers
- Cable TV with international programming
- multiregional VCR and DVD players in the main lab and seminar room
- a growing catalogue of documentary and feature films on DVD and VHS
- NJStar Word Processor for Chinese and Japanese
- student assistants and tutors who are available to assist with language study
For more information, please contact Raymond Cepko, Language Lab coordinator, at (813) 257-3917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for lab hours.