The Language Learning Center, located in the Riverside Building on the UT campus, is a state-of-the-art digital language environment that features:
- a spacious open classroom area, the Language Lab, with 30 student computers
- a separate seminar room with four student computers that can be utilized for independent study
- Sanako Study 1200, which allows instructors to guide, monitor and control student learning individually or in groups
- Sanako Student player on all student computers
- Cable TV with international programming
- multiregional Blu-ray player in the main lab and a Blu-ray player in the seminar room
- a catalogue of documentary and feature films on DVD
- student assistants and tutors who are available to assist with language study
For more information, please contact Raymond Cepko, Language Lab coordinator, (813) 257-3917 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for lab hours.