Designed to encourage positive engagement and mentoring outside of the classroom between faculty, staff and students, the Connect UT Lunch Program offers faculty and staff members the opportunity to dine with up to three students during the academic year.
Dining Location of the Month
In an effort to showcase the various UT Dining food venues on campus, the locations for the program rotate monthly.
September: Panache (located in Morsani Hall)
November: Ultimate Dining (located in Vaughn Center)
February: La Petit Crepe (located in the Rathskeller)
March: Panache (located in the Morsani Hall)
April: Mindful (located in Morsani Hall)
Using the Program
- Faculty or staff members may invite up to three students to dine in the location of the month. Each faculty or staff member can use the program once during each academic year.
- Once you know the names of the students you will be dining with and the date and time of the meal/snack, please fill out the registration form.
- After receiving an email confirmation, stop by the Office of the Dean of Students, Plant Hall 124, to pick up a meal/snack voucher.
- When checking out, the faculty/staff member should present the voucher to the cashier and present his or her Spartan Card for verification.
- All registration forms must be received seven business days prior to the dining experience.
For questions, email email@example.com.
The Connect UT Lunch Program is a collaborative effort between the Office of the Dean of Students and Faculty Senate and is generously sponsored by University of Tampa Dining Services and the Student Government Association.