To enter the Air Force ROTC program, you only need to be an admitted UT
student. To get started, contact the AFROTC detachment to enroll in the
correct AFROTC courses, which include an Aerospace Studies (AS) class
and the Leadership Laboratory.
To be considered for scholarship or to qualify to become an officer in the U.S. Air Force, you must also:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a full-time student
- Be in good academic standing
- Pass the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test
- Pass a medical commissioning physical
- Pass the AFROTC Physical Fitness Test
- Meet Air Force height/weight standards
the entire AFROTC program by: age 31 (for scholarship); age 29 (for
pilot/ navigator), age 35 (for non-scholarship recipient)
- Be able to complete a 4 to 5-week summer field training
For more information, please contact an Air Force ROTC advisor at the University of South Florida (813) 974-3367 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information is available online at http://www.afrotc.com.