To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Wednesdays at 8 p.m. in Morsani Hall, Room 700
- President: Bethany Loya
- Advisor: Chris Boulton
- Description: LaFe is committed to developing Latino leaders who serve the campus community with the love of Jesus Christ as they explore God, faith and the experiences of our people.
- Meeting Time/Place: Thursdays 6 p.m. in Plant Hall Room 236
- President: Sheneen Soares
- Advisor: Kira Omelchenko
- Description: Life Music exists to encourage people of the community with the beautiful sounds of music. This organization is a community service program centered around Jesus Christ. Our mission is to see lives changed. We, as an organization, strive to see results. We do not want to just sing and/or play music; we want to forever impact the lives of people in a positive way.
- Website: http://www.ut.edu/wellness
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Marissa Potente
- Advisor: Charlotte Petonic
- Description: Live Well at UT is a group of students and staff whose mission is to provide a forum for wellness initiatives to increase healthy behaviors for the UT community.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.