What is the Student Health Portal?
The Student Health Portal is a service provided by the Dickey Health and Wellness Center that gives you the convenience of communicating with the health center through a secure online connection. The portal is a secure method of sending and receiving patient records and detailed information without the risk of your personal health information falling into the wrong hands.
What can students do on the portal?
UT students can expedite their appointment time and spend less time in the clinic by completing their medical visit forms on the portal prior to their appointment at the health and wellness center. Simply log in to the portal, click on the forms link listed next to the upcoming medical appointment on the home screen and complete any forms listed. This feature allows students to complete forms in privacy, with more accuracy and at their own pace before arriving for their scheduled appointment time. When student arrive for their appointment, they can quickly check-in and be taken in for their examination with much shorter wait times.
The Student Health Portal also allows UT students to:
- Receive and reply to secure messages from their campus health providers
- Cancel upcoming appointments online to avoid no show fees
- Enter immunization and medical history online
- Review and print immunization records
- Download forms for completion and upload these signed medical documents directly into your electronic health center record, including the authorization to treat a minor form and the authorization to release records form
- Connect to UnitedHealthcare student insurance to view your health care policy and print your ID card
New UT students:
- Download new student health forms and upload them back into your UT health record once completed by your medical provider
- Complete your medical history questionnaire
- Enter required immunization dates for up-to-date compliance
How do I access the portal?
- Go to https://ut.medicatconnect.com.
- Use your Spartan Domain user name and password to log in.
- After you have logged in, follow the links available.
How do I know if I have a message in the portal?
If a message is sent to your online student health portal account, you
will be notified by email to your UT Spartan email account. You will
then access the OSH through the link in that email to retrieve your secure message.
If you have questions about the health center, filling out new student health forms or using the Student Health Portal, please contact the Dickey Health and Wellness Center at (813) 253-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems accessing your Student Health Portal account, please contact the Student Help Desk at email@example.com or (813) 253-6255.