Published: April 30, 2021
UT Announces Annual Entrepreneur Award Winners
The University of Tampa Lowth Entrepreneurship Center, part of the Sykes College of Business, announced the winners of the Spartan Accelerators and Incubators New Venture Expo 2021, a modified version of the annual entrepreneurship competition for companies participating in one of the center’s programs.
Spartan Incubators and Accelerators were asked to provide their best 90-second business idea pitch to a panel of judges. The winners were as follows:
- 1st Place Accelerator: Puresipity (Allie Wolfe ’22)
- 1st Place Incubator: Loom (Martika Jones ’19)
- Best App/Software: Bridge (Collin Kucera ’21/Ben Cusick ’22)
- Best Service: Cats & Caffeine (Brieanna Rekow ’21)
- Best Product: keyp (Austin Gappelberg ’22)
- Best Idea: Mudita (Emily Bagan ’21)
UT’s entrepreneurship program was ranked No. 17 in the nation for entrepreneurship studies for undergraduate students by The Princeton Review; the No. 20 program for entrepreneurship studies for graduate students by The Princeton Review; and the No. 35 program for entrepreneurship studies by U.S. News and World Report. For more information about the center, visit ut.edu/entrepreneurcenter.