Annual scholarships up to $3,000 per year (renewable for four years).
- New entering student (fall term entry only)
- Major in government and world affairs and/or pursue a minor in law and justice.
- Unweighted high school or transfer GPA of 3.2 or above
- Completed admissions application and acceptance for full-time study
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the scholarship as well as your educational and career goals in government and world affairs, or law.
Send your cover letter via email attachment to Lianne McCarthy, admissions counselor.
Deadline for scholarship consideration: Feb. 1
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.