The Class of 2020 is leaving a legacy… Will you be part of it?
To celebrate and honor your time at UT, make a donation of $20.20 for the next four years and earn The University of Tampa red legacy cord to wear at commencement. As a symbol of your pride and gratitude for everything you have learned and achieved at UT, your donation can be your legacy to future Spartans!
How to Get a Red Cord
- Go to the UT Class Campaign website.
- Select a contribution of $20.20 (or more).
- Once your donation is processed, you will receive instructions closer to commencement on where and when to pick up your cord.
In order to receive a red legacy cord, donations must be made by May 14, 2020. Donations made after that time are still welcome. All gifts make a difference. Even gifts that may seem small to you will combine with similar gifts from thousands of other students, alumni, parents and friends of the University to create a big impact on scholarships for incoming students.
Top 5 Reasons to Give
- Pay it forward! If every graduate made a recurring donation, we would raise more than $120,000 for scholarships for future Spartans!
- Set an example for future graduating classes.
- Every gift counts toward increasing the value of your degree.
- Your gift will be recognized at gradation when you wear your philanthropy cord with your cap and gown.
- You are a UT Spartan forever!