Education Abroad Financial Award for Criminology and Criminal Justice Students
The Philip Quinn Education Abroad Financial Award has been established to financially assist at least one criminology and criminal justice major each year to participate in a travel abroad course.
Minimum Requirements for Application:
- Junior standing (60 credit hours) at the time the education abroad course begins
- 3.2 GPA or higher in the criminology and criminal justice major
- Must be a criminology and criminal justice major and completed a minimum of CRM 101 and 102
- Complete an essay detailing how this award will assist the student and what the student anticipates the benefits of the course will be both educationally and personally
- Complete a formal application
- Submit the application, essay and transcript.
- Up to three finalists will be selected by a selection committee from the applications received.
- Each finalist will be interviewed by the committee, which will then select a recipient(s) for the award, which will be applied to the cost of the travel abroad course.
Students interested in applying for the Philip Quinn Education Abroad Financial Award should contact Christopher Capsambelis