Gulf Coast Research Laboratory
Marine Science I: Oceanography
- Marine Science II: Marine Biology
- Coastal Vegetation
- Marine Phycology
- Salt Marsh Plant Ecology
- Marine Invertebrate Zoology
- Marine Ichthyology
- Marine Mammals
- Marine Microbiology
- Marine Fisheries Management
- Fauna and Faunistic Ecology of Salt Marshes, Seagrasses and Sand Beaches
- Marine Ecology
- Parasites of Marine Animals
- Marine Aquaculture
- Special Problems in Marine Science
- Special Topics in Marine Science
The University maintains a formal affiliation with the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory (GCRL), an educational and research institute located in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Through this arrangement, students may take field courses in marine science at GCRL during the summer. Course credit is awarded through the University of Southern Mississippi and will be accepted as transfer credit at UT.
Below is a list of courses taught at GCRL. Students may apply these courses toward majors in biology. Students must have junior or senior standing or above in order to take these courses.
For more information about this program, please visit the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory Web site or contact Dr. Wayne Price at (813) 257-3639 or firstname.lastname@example.org.