Making the Grade Alexandria Blackwood
NBC visits a UT alumna during her first days of teaching.
The department of education develops students into teachers who are prepared to create compelling learning environments. UT students learn to become teachers by studying and implementing active learning strategies.
- Department of Education - Education Degrees
- Admission to Teacher Education
- Education Faculty
- Education Major Requirements
- Graduate Education Programs
- Student Organizations
- Teaching Internships
- Anti-racism and Diversity Resources for Educators
- Florida Teacher Certification Examinations Guide
- Professional Education Licensure Disclosures