Waitlist Reminder for Fall 2015:
While registering, students will have the opportunity to enroll in a closed section waitlist, which will be available on every class that has closed. Students may enter their name on the closed section waitlist from their registration date until Friday, April 24, by 5 p.m.
By Friday, May 22, students will be notified by UT email that they either:
- have permission to add the class, and may register themselves;
- will be automatically added to the class; or
- are not approved to register for the closed class.
The Waitlist process officially ends for Fall 2015 registration on Friday, May 22, at 5 p.m.
Please see additional details below:
- It is VERY important that students work to complete a schedule using open sections. Adding to the waitlist should be reserved for critical, must-have courses in the major, be required for progress in a prerequisite sequence or needed for graduation.
- In order to join the waitlist for a section, the student must have earned the published prerequisites for the class, or have them in progress for completion by the start of the waitlisted class.
- When adding to a waitlist, the student must make sure the course would not conflict with already scheduled classes or exceed their maximum allowable credit hours.
- If the student cannot be added to the section because of a time conflict or because the student would exceed maximum credit hours, the student will receive a message that the section could not be added.
- Students may opt to join a waitlist until Friday, April 24, by 5 p.m.
You must have registration clearance from your faculty advisor to register!