- Requests are granted for high school students, grades 10-12 only. ALL students in the group must be in high school (no middle school groups).
- Special group visits are only available on select Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30 a.m. during our fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Visits will not be granted on the following dates for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017:
- Nov. 23-25, Dec. 12-Jan. 13, March and April
- Requests are not guaranteed and are based on UT representative availability.
- Request forms must be received 10 business days prior to the date of your desired visit.
- Groups must have one chaperone per 15 students.
- Submit the completed large group visit request form below.
- Once your form has been received, a customer support representative will process the form, evaluate and where possible, accommodate your request.
- When your large group itinerary has been finalized, a customer support representative will email you an itinerary and a copy of our campus map. Most itineraries are sent out one week prior to your visit.
To cancel your visit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.
*Indicated required fields
*Requests are granted for high school students grades 10-12 only. While we will attempt to accommodate your large group visit, it is not guaranteed and is based on UT representative availability.