"Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to!"
~ Henry Van Dyke (author)
Student Transition and Persistence was created to provide leadership and support to students, faculty and staff in the quest for student success and persistence.
Student Transition and Persistence endeavors to create a community that allows all students to feel included, supported and informed in their pursuit of collegiate success.
- Communication: Creating and improving the quality and frequency of campus communications.
- Campus Initiatives: Generating conversations regarding Student Success plans and other initiatives.
- Community: Collaborating with other offices to create programs that enhance community development initiatives such as StrengthsQuest.
- Target Populations: Facilitating grant-funded programs that target underrepresented and/or “at-risk” student populations.
- Student Advocacy: Developing interventions for students experiencing academic and/or social challenges.