The University of Tampa’s Scarfone/Hartley Gallery invites students, alumni and community members to join the Friends of the Gallery. Members help support special events in the gallery, as well as scholarships for outstanding art students.
Friends of the Gallery receive invitations to lectures, special receptions and events hosted by the gallery. Each year a guest artist creates an original (limited edition) art work for patron contributors. Membership is January through December.
The University community and Tampa Bay art enthusiasts are thankful for the support and generosity provided by donors.
Friends of the Gallery donor designations are:
- Student: Students are an integral part of the gallery and are encouraged to participate in all events.
- Alumni: Alumni are given special consideration to join the gallery’s support group.
- General: Individuals and families are invited to share numerous events at the Scarfone/Hartley Gallery.
- Philosophy Patron: A philosophy patron is one who shares in the philosophy of the gallery at The University of Tampa.
- Visionary Patron: A visionary patron is one who not only shares in the philosophy, but also sees a new vision for the arts at the University.
- Creator Patron: A creator patron is one who shares philosophy and vision by making a major contribution for the future of the gallery. Creator patrons are given the opportunity to sponsor one of the scheduled art exhibitions during the year.
To join Friends of the Gallery or for more information, please contact Jocelyn Boigenzahn at (813) 253-6217 or email@example.com.