Note: UT students who want to apply for summer housing must submit the online form below. Summer 2017 housing will be held in Vaughn.
- May Term, May 8–May 19, available only to Spring 2017 residential students
- May Term move over Sunday, May 7, from 2-4 p.m.
- May Term residents taking May Term classes only, move out Saturday, May 20, by noon
- Session I, May 22–June 29
- Session 1 move-in, Saturday, May 20, from 2-4 p.m.
- Session 1 move out, Friday, June 30, by noon
- Session II, July 3–Aug. 12
- Session II move-in, Saturday, July 1, from 2-4 p.m.
- Session II move out, Sunday, Aug. 13, by noon
- August Intersession, Aug. 13–Aug. 25, available only to residents assigned for Session II and Fall 2017
- August Intersession move over, Monday, Aug. 14, from 2-4 p.m.
- Applications are due Friday, April 14, 2017, by noon. Due to limited space, rooms are not guaranteed for those who apply after this date.
- Students must either be enrolled in at least one class or be approved to work on campus for each summer session.
- The student's on-campus supervisor must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if the student is approved to work on campus but not taking a class and wishes to reside in on-campus housing this summer. The email must include the student's full name and ID number along with the department for which they will be working. No housing will be assigned to students without the proper information on file.
- Students working in the Office of Residence Life or at the Vaughn Information Desk are not eligible for single rooms.
- In order to prepare summer residence halls for fall occupancy, residents will be moved to a different room at the end of Summer Session I. Failure to move promptly, when advised by the Office of Residence Life to do so, will result in a $500 fine.
Things to Know:
- All residents will be housed in Vaughn.
- Vaughn is a suite style building; most are double rooms sharing a bathroom with another double room. A community kitchen is on the third floor. A few single rooms will be available.
- Summer block meal plans are available for separate purchase. Click here for available plans and to purchase the summer block meal plan that is best for you.
- For summer housing rates, please refer to the Summer Tuition and Fees page online or in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- Mutual roommate requests will be granted when space is available and requests are received by the April 14, 2017, deadline.
- Summer assignments are not finalized until move in day each session.
Summer 2017 housing applications are available in Residence by Symplicity.