Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Electronic PDF delivery available when ordering online.
Both official and unofficial transcripts are available. Printed official transcripts contain the University seal, are on special tamper-proof paper and are sealed in an envelope that states it is only official if received unopened. The cost is $6 per transcript. Unofficial transcripts are free and contain the same text but are printed on plain paper.
Upon receipt, transcript requests are generally processed within three to four business days with requests received via mail averaging five business days (possibly longer if archived prior to 1980). Transcripts include both undergraduate and graduate work. Email requests cannot be honored for official transcripts.
The University of Tampa does not guarantee receipt of transcripts by third parties. Printed transcripts are mailed via the United States Postal Service. Express delivery methods are available with tracking when ordering online. Verify the specific mailing address to better ensure delivery.
Ordering While on Campus
Printed official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered in person in the Registrar's Office, Plant Hall 90 on the first floor of Plant Hall. Show a photo ID when picking up the transcript. Official transcripts are $6 cash or check (no credit card transactions).
Ordering Official Transcripts Online
The University of Tampa has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript:
- If you have a SpartanWeb student account and a Social Security Number, click on the "Order Transcripts and Certifications" page within the Academics tab which will automatically confirm your identity.
- Anyone can access the general Clearinghouse secure site but will need to sign an authorization form if not using SpartanWeb.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A $2.25 processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed or sent via text message. You can also check order status or history online.
- Orders are processed within three to four business days of receipt.
Ordering Transcripts By Mail
To order a copy of your University of Tampa transcript by mail:
- Download the transcript request form.
- Fill out completely and sign.
- Send with check or money order to: The University of Tampa, Registrar's Office, 401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606.
Ordering Unofficial Transcripts
Transcripts are not emailed due to federal privacy regulations.
Copies of unofficial transcripts are free and available in print form. Authorization for an unofficial transcript can be submitted either via scanned email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person, by fax or by mail. If via email, do not list a social security number as your email will be blocked for containing prohibited data. Email requests must be accompanied by a signed attachment listing the street address due to privacy standards as a documented signature is required.
Indicate the name of the student, approximate years of attendance, physical address to mail the transcript and signature of the student authorizing the release. Unofficial transcripts are normally sent via mail but can be faxed directly to other schools if a school fax number and recipient is provided.
In person requests can be made in the Registrar’s Office, Plant Hall 90, with a photo ID to have your transcript printed for you.
To order a FREE unofficial copy of your University of Tampa transcript by fax:
Fax a written request to (813) 258-7238, indicating the name of the student, approximate years of attendance, physical address to mail the transcript and signature of the student authorizing the release. Unofficial transcripts are normally sent via mail but can be faxed directly to other schools if a school fax number and recipient is provided in the signed release.
Send the above listed info to: The University of Tampa, Registrar's Office, 401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606.