Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or (813) 257-3640.
Both official and unofficial
transcripts are available. Printed official transcripts contain the University
seal, are on special tamper-proof paper and are sealed in an envelope that
states it is only official if received unopened. Electronic PDF delivery of
transcripts is available when ordering online. The cost is $6 per transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are free and contain the same text but are printed on
Ordering While on Campus
Printed official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered in person in the Registrar's Office (Plant Hall 90, on the first floor of Plant Hall) any time between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays. Show a photo ID when picking up the transcript. Official transcripts are $6 cash or check (no credit card transactions).
Ordering Official Transcripts Online
The University of Tampa has
authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering
via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card
will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript:
- Visit Clearinghouse
secure site (you do not need a UT ID number to place an order on the National Student Clearinghouse website).
- If you have a SpartanWeb student account and a Social Security Number, click on the "Order Transcripts and Certifications" page within the Academics tab which will then redirect you to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- The site will walk you through placing your order,
including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as
you like in a single session. A $2.25 processing fee will be charged per
recipient in addition to the $6 fee charged per transcript.
- Order updates will be emailed or sent via text message.
You can also check order status or history online.
- Upon receipt, transcript requests are processed within
four to six business days with express
option available (additional fee: domestic $8, international $35) which are processed within
one to two business days. Orders
for archived academic records prior to 1990 may take longer to
process. If accurate recipient or
student information is not provided by the student, orders may take longer
- The University of Tampa does not guarantee receipt of transcripts by third parties. Printed transcripts are mailed via the United States Postal Service. Express delivery methods are available with tracking when ordering online (additional fee: domestic $8, international $35). Verify the specific mailing address to better ensure delivery.
Ordering Transcripts By Mail
To order a copy of your University of Tampa transcript by mail:
- Download the transcript request form
- Fill out completely and sign
- Send with check or money order to: The University of Tampa, Registrar's Office, 401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606
Ordering Unofficial Transcripts
Transcripts are not emailed due to federal privacy regulations.
Copies of unofficial transcripts are free and available in print form. Authorization for an unofficial transcript can be submitted either via scanned email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person, by fax or by mail. If via email, do not list a social security number as your email will be blocked for containing prohibited data. Email requests must be accompanied by a signed attachment listing the street address due to privacy standards as a documented signature is required.
Indicate the name of the student, approximate years of attendance, physical address to mail the transcript and signature of the student authorizing the release. Unofficial transcripts are normally sent via mail but can be faxed directly to other schools if a school fax number and recipient is provided.
In person requests can be made in the Registrar’s Office, Plant Hall 90, with a photo ID to have your transcript printed for you.
To order a FREE unofficial copy of your University of Tampa transcript:
Complete form in office to receive in person or submit signed request indicating the name of the student, approximate years of attendance, physical address to mail the transcript and signature of the student authorizing the release.
Options for submitting unofficial transcript request:
- As an email attachment to email@example.com
- Fax a written request to (813) 258-7238
- By mail: Send the above listed info to: The University of Tampa, Registrar's Office, 401 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606.
Unofficial transcripts are normally sent via mail but can be faxed directly to other schools if a school fax number and recipient is provided in the signed release.