SPARTANS representing UT at a college fair
The Spartan Parent Alumni Recruiters To Assist New Students (SPARTANS) program is designed to involve UT parents and alumni in recruiting and enrolling high achieving, diverse, well-rounded students for The University of Tampa.
SPARTANS responsibilities may include:
- Representing The University of Tampa at college fairs
- Attending admitted student receptions
- Working at the parent alumni table at Open House events
We are asking parents and alumni to volunteer as their schedules permit. UT will reward volunteers who have earned 50 points within two years with the following:
- Out-of-state SPARTANS will receive one free roundtrip flight to Tampa on any airline carrier
- In-state SPARTANS have the option of either one free roundtrip flight to Tampa or a free two-night hotel stay at Aloft Tampa Downtown
You must contact your admissions counselor via email at least three weeks prior to your travel date so that we may reserve your flight/hotel stay.
- College Fair = 10 Points
- Admitted Student Receptions = 10 Points
- Open House Events = 10 Points
Contact Codie Long at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding the SPARTANS program.
*Indicates required field
*I am willing to travel up to: