SPARTANS Recruitment Program
The Spartan Parent Alumni Recruiters To Assist New Students (SPARTANS) program is designed to get UT alumni and parents involved in recruiting high-achieving, diverse, well-rounded students to The University of Tampa. SPARTANS will assist the Office of Admissions in meeting its annual enrollment goals.
SPARTANS’ responsibilities include:
- Representing The University of Tampa at college fairs
- Attending Admitted Student Receptions
- Working at the Parent Alumni table at Open House events
- Staying updated on University of Tampa programs and campus developments
Parents and alumni are asked to volunteer as their schedules permit. The University of Tampa will reward SPARTANS who have earned 50 points within two years with a round-trip airline ticket to Tampa. SPARTANS must give at least a 3-week notice of any flight redemptions they want booked.
- College Fair = 10 points
- Admitted Student Reception = 10 points
- Open House = 10 points