To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Website: http://www.wfwp.us
- President: Miriam Deredza
- Advisor: Colleen Beaudoin
- Description: Men and women working together to establish a culture of heart in the family, community, nation and world in order to achieve genuine and sustainable peace under God. Our goal is to support the United Nation's Millennium Development Goals, especially Goals 1 and 2; to eradicate extreme poverty and hunger, and to achieve universal primary education, with ethical education for youth, which is crucial to preventing HIV/AIDS (Schools of Africa Project). We also thrive to serve the community through women empowering projects, educational seminars and forums.
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays and Fridays 6 - 8 p.m. at Cass Gym and Wednesdays at 9 - 10:30 p.m. at the Intramural Field
- President: Shanna Gebo
- Advisor: Christopher Gottlick
- Description: Women's Indoor Soccer Club provides University students with the means to pursue the sport of soccer. The club insists to build friendly team work and expects each member to work at their best.
- Website: http://wutt.ut.edu
- Meeting Time/Place: Thursdays 6 p.m. in North Walker 135
- President: Dominick Falco
- Advisor: Jemaine Browne
- Description: WUTT Spartan Radio 1080AM at The University of Tampa was developed in Fall 2008 and aims to provide exposure to different communication media, enhance school spirit, inform students about news and activities, unify groups on campus and promote student diversity and individuality.
Membership in this organization is open to all students.