To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays and Fridays 6 - 8 p.m. at Cass Gym and Wednesdays at 9 - 10:30 p.m. at the Intramural field
- President: Carolyn Oliveira
- Advisor: Abraham Miller
- Description: Women's Indoor Soccer Club provides University students with the means to pursue the sport of soccer. The club insists to build friendly team work and expects each member to work at their best.
- Website: http://wutt.ut.edu
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays at 6 p.m. in North Walker Hall 135
- President: Dominick Falco
- Advisor: Jemaine Browne
- Description: WUTT 95 at The University of Tampa was developed in Fall 2008 and aims to provide exposure to different communication media, enhance school spirit, inform students about news and activities, unify groups on campus and promote student diversity and individuality.
Membership in this organization is open to all students.