To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Website: Blackboard: UT UNICEF
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Kalle Emerson
- Advisor: Bruce Friesen
- Description: The purpose of this organization is to organize students for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide through education, advocacy and fundraising as a UNICEF Campus Initiative group through the U.S. Fund for UNICEF. Our goals for the 2013-2014 shall include, but will not be limited to, organizing at least three fundraisers per semester, participating in both Unicef-led and PEACE-led community service, raise money for children in need and involve the student body at large in activities.
- Website: http://www.unausa.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Friday at 6:30 p.m. in Sykes 236
- President: Pedro Belaunzaran
- Advisor: Denis Rey
- Description: The mission of the United Nations Student Alliance is to support and bring awareness to the United Nations, allowing students of The University of Tampa to be informed global participants.
- Website: http://www.theutentrepreneurs.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
- President: James Zebrowski
- Advisor: Giles Hertz
- Description: UT Entrepreneurs aims to provide a professional environment in which any type of entrepreneurial notion can prosper. They hope to facilitate students in their mission of becoming entrepreneurs by providing various opportunities as well as a supportive atmosphere.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.
- Website: http://utweb.ut.edu/uttv
- Meeting Time/Place: Fridays at 2 p.m. in Walker Hall, Lecture Hall A
- President: Jamie Denko
- Advisor: Christopher Boulton
- Description: UT TV is The University of Tampa's student-run television station. It exists to inform and engage the student body and allow discourse between students, administrators and faculty alike. Any and all students are welcome to participate in our activities from promotion to production of new content. We seek a diverse assortment of talent so students of every major are welcome to join. Membership to this organization is open.