To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Monday 9:30 a.m. PH 449
- President: Trevor Joensen
- Advisor: Jennifer Buckley
- Description: The mission of B.E.L.I.E.V.E. is to foster leadership skills in college students who exhibit drive and demonstrate a willingness to do whatever it takes to become an outstanding teacher.
- Meeting Time/Place: Friday 4:30 p.m. Vaughn Center 221
- President: Pedro Belaunzaran
- Advisor: Timothy Kennedy
- Description: The mission of the United Nations Student Alliance is to support and bring awareness to the United Nations, allowing students of The University of Tampa to be informed global participants.
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Mollie Hamel
- Advisor: Bob Kerstein
- Description: The UT Law Club aims to provide students with an introduction to the legal field and discussions into furthering education in law school.
- Website: utweb.ut.edu/uttv
- Meeting Time/Place: Fridays from 1-3 p.m. in North Walker 114
- President: Andrew Einhorn
- Advisor: Paul Hillier
- Description: UT TV is The University of Tampa's student-run television station. It exists to inform and engage the student body and allow discourse between students, administrators and faculty alike. Any and all students are welcome to participate in our activities from promotion to production of new content. We seek a diverse assortment of talent so students of every major are welcome to join. Membership to this organization is open.