To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 6 p.m. in JS 236
- President: David Bowers IV
- Advisor: Melanie Hicks
- Description: Membership in this organization is by invitation and requires an application, interview and a minimum GPA.
- Meeting Time/Place: Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
- President: Nicole Rohrer
- Advisor: Amanda Adas
- Description: Team CHAOS aims to educate students, faculty, and staff on a variety of the issues of responsible living, in particular, the safe and responsible uses of alcohol, narcotics and sex. They also will provide alternative activities and events for those students who wish to refrain from the above issues.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students. Find us on Blackboard under Team Chaos.
- Website: http://www.marketingpower.com
- President: Pierre Mayo
- Advisor: Ronold Kuntze
- Description: The mission of the American Marketing Association is to encourage and establish contacts with working professionals in the Tampa Bay area and establish chapter projects that promote leadership skills and business experience.
- Meeting Time/Place: Thursdays at 9 p.m.
- President: John Stewart
- Advisor: Paul Hillier
- Description: The Film Society was established to help future film makers of UT reach their fullest potential by letting them discuss their future projects as well as find fellow students that are interested in being involved and lending a helping hand.
- Website: http://theminaretonline.com/
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays at 8 p.m. in Vaughn 212
- President: Joshua Napier
- Advisor: Daniel Reimold
- Description: Established in 1933, The Minaret is the student news source of The University of Tampa which strives to provide quality student journalism to The University of Tampa campus and the greater Tampa community.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.
- Website: http://www.thetachi.org
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Chris Haran
- Description: Theta Chi is a social fraternity that participates actively on campus and in the community.
Membership in this organization is by invitation and requires a minimum GPA.