To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Bi-weekly at 9:30 p.m.
- President: Alesia Wilson
- Advisor: Brent Grunig
- Description: UT's NPHC aims to coordinate and cooperate amongst the five organizations in the National Pan-Hellenic Council programs and serve the UT and Tampa Bay community.
Membership is this organization is only for active Divine Nine organizations at The University of Tampa.
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Stephen Long
- Advisor: Kristen Whitney
- Description: NRHH is the premier honorary supported by leading organization advocacy for the interests and welfare of residence hall students, while also providing opportunities for their personal growth and development. NRHH strives to provide recognition for individuals who have contributed to the advancement of college and university housing. It ensures the advancement of member chapters through resource sharing, programming and leadership development opportunities.
Membership in this organization is by invitation, application and interview.
- Website: www.facebook.com/nwlb
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 7 p.m. in Austin Lobby
- President: Delisa Allen
- Advisor: Nora Jarmon
- Description: No Woman Left Behind aims to educate college students on not becoming just a bystander during sexual assault situations but to learn to intervene without becoming a victim themselves.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.