To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 7 p.m. in Reeves Theater
- President: Kristin Anderson
- Advisor: Stephanie Russell-Krebs
- Description: Kappa Alpha Theta aims to support members, learn, grow and excel. Their core values are personal excellence, friendship/sisterhood, scholarship, service and leadership.
Membership in this organization is by invitation and requires a minimum GPA.
- Website: www.kdp.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- President: Alexandra Poirer
- Advisor: Merrie Tankersly
- Description: Kappa Delta Pi aims to sustain an honored community of diverse educators by promoting excellence and advancing scholarship, leadership and service.
Membership in this organization requires an application and interview, has a minimum GPA requirement and is only open to education majors.
- Website: kkpsi.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 8 p.m. in the Ferman Music Center 115
- President: Rene Escamilla
- Advisor: Dr. Grigorios Zamparas
- Description: The Alpha Sigma Chapter of Kappa Kappa Psi is a National Honorary Band Fraternity, an organization that promotes the advancement of college and university bands through dedicated service and support to bands, comprehensive education, leadership opportunities and recognition for the benefit of its members and society.
- Meeting Time/Place: Thursday 8 pm Johny Sykes
- President: Dearia Anderson
- Advisor: Liv Coleman
- Description: The mission of the Korean Pop and Culture Club is to bring together the community of Korean Pop and culture fans on campus for entertainment and educational purposes.