To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Tuesdays at 8 p.m. in Vaughn Center Room 219
- President: Jonathan Cannella
- Advisor: Douglas Sutherland
- Description: The Gaming Club wishes to provide students an opportunity to socialize with fellow students who share similar interests. Its members want to allow students the chance to meet new people whom they might not have otherwise met. The members' goal is to give students the chance to play their favorite board and card games face-to-face instead of online.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/utgold
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: April Weiner
- Advisor: Megan Kinney
- Description: UT GOLD strives to enrich the graduate business student's experience at The University of Tampa and within the community through a variety of events, activities and opportunities that are aimed at fostering relationships both professionally and personally.