To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Wednesdays 8-10 p.m. and Thursdays 8-10 p.m. Edison or Bailey Art Studio
- President: Josef Riembauer
- Advisor: Susannah LeMarquand
- Description: We are the D.I.M.E People (Dancing Is My Existence), and we are a hip-hop dance crew located at The University of Tampa. We host choreo sessions and freestyle jams in the studio and battling at local clubs. We are looking to expand and broaden our horizons as well as improve our dancing skills.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/UTDanceNow
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Abigail Greenier
- Advisor: Susan Taylor Lennon
- Description: Dance Now provides an opportunity for dancers of all levels to connect through their passion for dance, and continue to expand their knowledge of dance. All University of Tampa students are welcome to participate in various classes and events held both on and off campus.
- Website: http://www.deltaepsiloniota.org
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Colton Southall
- Advisor: Mark Colvenbach
- Description: Since our inception, the mission of Delta Epsilon Iota has been to encourage academic excellence, educate members about career development and promote the principles of dedication, enthusiasm and initiative in all aspects of campus life.
- Website: http://deltagammatampa.weebly.com
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 6 p.m. in Reeves
- President: Marissa Nece
- Advisor: Judith Washburn
- Description: Delta Gamma's primary purpose is to create an environment for its members in which lasting friendships are established and in which members find the processes, the experiences and the disciplines which will stimulate clear thought. Its aim is to foster an atmosphere in which women will develop a deeper love and consideration for mankind, a more profound understanding of the purpose of life and a basic wisdom upon which to build their lives.
Membership in this organization is by application and invitation only and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: http://www.deltakappaalpha.com
- Meeting Time/Place: TBA
- President: Alexandria Woodard
- Advisor: Dana Plays
- Description: The misssion of Delta Kappa Alpha is to foster lifelong character, collaborative and creative storytelling, ethican and productive business practices and fraternal bonds between students of the cinematic arts.
- Website: http://www.utdsp.com
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays at 10 p.m., Lecture Hall A
- President: Samantha Taranto
- Advisor: Amy Brownlee
- Description: Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities; to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce; and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community.
Membership in this organization is by an invitation and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement. Only open to business majors.
- Website: http://www.deltasigmatheta.org
- Meeting Time/Place: 4th Sunday of every month 3:30 p.m. in Plant Hall
- President: Breanna Lewis
- Description: Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to public service. Founded in 1913 by 22 collegiate women, Delta Sigma Theta aims to promote academic excellence, provide support to the under-served, educate and stimulate participation in the establishment of positive public policy, and to highlight issues and provide solutions for problems in their local community.
The Tau Iota Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta aims to meet the goals of the sorority by programming for The University of Tampa and local community based on the organization's five-point programmatic thrust: economic development, educational development, international awareness and involvement, physical and mental health, and political awareness and involvement.
Membership in this organization is by invitation, application and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: http://www.utdeltabeta.com/
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 2 p.m. in Reeves Theater
- President: Melissa Bigger
- Advisor: Tiffany Garcia
- Description: The purpose of this sorority shall be to unite its members in the bonds of sincere and lasting friendship, to stimulate one another in the pursuit of knowledge, to promote the moral and social culture of its members, and to develop plans for guidance and unity in action; objects worthy of the highest aim and purpose of associated effort. The purpose of this sorority shall be advancement through the National Convention, the National Council and the college and alumnae chapters.
Membership in this organization is by invitation and has a minimum GPA requirement. Please follow the Greek Life recruitment schedule for more information.
- Meeting Time/Place: Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
- President: Chanel Vanzant
- Advisor: Shannon Calega
- Description: This organization strives to uphold a sense of duty, loyalty, honesty and integrity among our members, to the University and others in our sphere of influence. We promote development of members and positive public opinion of our organization and beliefs. We encourage support on campus for our organization as well as all other organizations. We strive for recruitment of positive members with diverse backgrounds and motivate them to develop into productive and responsible citizens, leaders and role models.
Membership in this organization is by an application and interview and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays 4-5 p.m., NWH 133
- President: Matthew Combs
- Advisor: Elizabeth Schoepp
- Description: D.A.A.B.’s mission is to promote knowledge and awareness of disabilities within the UT community.
- President: Brian Stanco
- Advisor: Stephanie Russell Krebs, Ph.D.
- Description: The Disney Club's purpose is to bring together those who enjoy the magic, wonder and joy that is Disney. People will be able to meet and befriend others who have this same passion, and the club will also provide activities for bonding, including movie and trivia nights. The club will coordinate trips to Disney, both parks and resorts, as to delve into the history of Disney World in first hand experiences. Overall, this club is about creating friendships and sharing in the magic.
- Meeting Time/Place: Fridays 4 p.m. in VC 217
- President: Taylor Jackson
- Advisor: Ian McGinnity
- Description: It shall be the duty of The University of Tampa Diversity Fellowship to foster a spirit of inclusion through the dissemination of information, the active involvement of fellows on campus and the appreciation of diverse backgrounds on campus and in the community. The Diversity Fellowship will serve as a liaison between the student body and The University of Tampa faculty and staff.
Membership in this organization is by an application and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/groups/driveut/
- Meeting Time/Place: Second Tuesday of every month
- President: Michael Catipovic
- Advisor: Charles Skipton
- Description: DRIVE is a foundation for bringing local vehicle enthusiasts together. DRIVE strives on diversifying their members' knowledge through sharing motoring information that will benefit all enthusiasts. Many members are knowledgeable in vehicle concepts as far as basic maintenance, proper driving behaviors and vehicle safety. Others are more advanced. Vehicle problems will be converted into common learning opportunities integrated with the networking structure of this educational club. To complement hosted events, DRIVE members will attend track days, car shows, go-carting, as well as scenic cruises to local hot-spots.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.