To update your listing in this directory, email your changes to email@example.com. New student organization documents and forms are accessible via SpartanWeb. Student organizations must register their group with the Office of Student Leadership and Engagement and renew their registration prior to each academic year.
View by Classification Type:
- Meeting Time/Place: Friday 4 p.m. Edison Building
- President: Breana Mutz
- Advisor: Glynn Owens
- Description: Dancing with the Spartans serves to teach social ballroom dance at a variety of skill levels with emphasis on training beginners.
- Website: www.deltaepsiloniota.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 4 p.m. in Stadium Lobby
- President: Delisa Allen
- Advisor: Sheila Hood
- Description: To promote the ideals of dedication enthusiasm and initiative at The University of Tampa through student leadership, special programs coordinated with the office of career services, campus and community projects, and networking opportunities for members.
- Website: http://www.deltagamma.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 4 p.m.
- President: Macie Marchetti
- Advisor: Judith Washburn
- Description: The mission of Delta Gamma is to allow their members to excel in academics and in the community while being the well rounded and respectful women they are known to be. They want to continue to hold the highest GPA and remain the largest sorority on campus. In addition, they want to continue to be extremely active in regards to their philanthropy, service for sight by attending Light House for the Blind, putting on their annual fundraiser Anchor Splash, as well as participating in other community service events that may be related to their philanthropy. They will continue to remain active on UT campus supporting other Greek organizations as well as non-Greek organizations.
Membership in this organization is by application and invitation only and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: http://www.deltakappaalpha.com
- Meeting Time/Place: Sunday 4 p.m.
- President: Kristin Anger
- Advisor: Dana Plays
- Description: The misssion of Delta Kappa Alpha is to foster lifelong character, collaborative and creative storytelling, ethican and productive business practices and fraternal bonds between students of the cinematic arts.
- Website: http://www.utdsp.com
- Meeting Time/Place: Mondays at 9 p.m. JS 134
- President: Gregory Whitleigh
- Advisor: Amy Brownlee
- Description: Delta Sigma Pi is a professional fraternity organized to foster the study of business in universities, to encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice; to promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce, and to further a higher standard of commercial ethics and commercial welfare of the community.
Membership in this organization is by an invitation and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement. Only open to business majors.
- Website: http://www.deltasigmatheta.org
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays 3:30 p.m. Plant Hall
- President: Rachael Teague
- Advisor: Krystal Schofield
- Description: Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to public service. Founded in 1913 by 22 collegiate women, Delta Sigma Theta aims to promote academic excellence, provide support to the under-served, educate and stimulate participation in the establishment of positive public policy, and to highlight issues and provide solutions for problems in their local community.
The Tau Iota Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta aims to meet the goals of the sorority by programming for The University of Tampa and local community based on the organization's five-point programmatic thrust: economic development, educational development, international awareness and involvement, physical and mental health, and political awareness and involvement.
Membership in this organization is by invitation, application and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: http://tampadelts.org/
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 4 p.m. JS 274
- President: Charles Bell
- Advisor: Kim Northup
- Description: Delta Tau Delta aims to be the dominate force on campus through recruitment of student leaders to help bring back school spirit and support UT athletics by attending game nights. Their goal is to make a positive impact in the Tampa community by doing a variety of environmental clean-ups and weekly volunteer sessions at St. Joseph's Children Hospital.
Membership in this organization is by invitation and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Website: http://www.utdeltabeta.com/
- Meeting Time/Place: Sundays at 2 p.m. in Reeves Theater
- President: Ashley Bernstein
- Advisor: Edward Cloutier
- Description: The purpose of this sorority shall be to unite its members in the bonds of sincere and lasting friendship, to stimulate one another in the pursuit of knowledge, to promote the moral and social culture of its members, and to develop plans for guidance and unity in action; objects worthy of the highest aim and purpose of associated effort. The purpose of this sorority shall be advancement through the National Convention, the National Council and the college and alumnae chapters.
Membership in this organization is by invitation and has a minimum GPA requirement. Please follow the Greek Life recruitment schedule for more information.
- Website: http://www.ut.edu/studentorgs/utdiplomats/
- Meeting Time/Place: Tuesdays at 9 p.m. in Vaughn Center 219
- President: Jana Huebner
- Description: This organization strives to uphold a sense of duty, loyalty, honesty and integrity among their members, the University and others in our sphere of influence. They encourage support on campus for their organization as well as other organizations. They strive for recruitment of positive members with diverse backgrounds and motivate them to develop into productive and responsible citizens, leaders and role models.
Membership in this organization is by an application and interview and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Meeting Time/Place: Fridays 4 p.m. in Chapel 107
- President: Leanna Wade
- Advisor: Sabrina Griffith
- Description: It shall be the duty of The University of Tampa Diversity Fellowship to foster a spirit of inclusion through the dissemination of information, the active involvement of fellows on campus and the appreciation of diverse backgrounds on campus and in the community. The Diversity Fellowship will serve as a liaison between the student body and The University of Tampa faculty and staff.
Membership in this organization is by an application and interview, and has a minimum GPA requirement.
- Meeting Time/Place: Tuesdays at 9:45 p.m on the 6th floor of the West Parking Garage
- President: Moises Benhabib
- Advisor: Charles Skipton
- Description: DRIVE is a foundation for bringing local vehicle enthusiasts together. DRIVE strives on diversifying their members' knowledge through sharing motoring information that will benefit all enthusiasts. Many members are knowledgeable in vehicle concepts as far as basic maintenance, proper driving behaviors and vehicle safety. Others are more advanced. Vehicle problems will be converted into common learning opportunities integrated with the networking structure of this educational club. To complement hosted events, DRIVE members will attend track days, car shows, go-carting, as well as scenic cruises to local hot-spots.
Membership in this organization is open to all UT students.