Online Student Health
What is the ONLINE STUDENT HEALTH PORTAL?
The Online Student Health (OSH) portal is a service provided by the Dickey Health and Wellness Center that gives you the convenience of communicating with the health center through a secure online connection. The OSH is a secure method of sending and receiving patient records and detailed information without the risk of your personal health information falling into the wrong hands.
The OSH allows UT students to:
- Receive and reply to secure messages from their campus health providers
- Enter immunization and medical history online
- Review and print immunization records
- Download forms for completion and upload these signed medical documents directly into your electronic health center record, including the authorization to treat a minor form and the authorization to release records form
- Connect to UnitedHealthcare student insurance to view your health care policy and print your ID card
- Download New Student Health Forms and Upload them back into your UT health record once completed by your medical provider
- Complete your Medical History questionnaire
- Enter required immunization dates for up-to-date compliance
How do I use the portal?
If a message is sent to your online student health portal account, you will be notified by email to your UT Spartan email account. You will then access the OSH to retrieve your secure message.
How to access the online student health portal:
- Go to https://ut.medicatconnect.com.
- Use your Spartan Domain user name and password to log in.
- After you have logged in, follow the links available.
If you have questions about the Health Center, filling out new student health forms or using the Online Student Health Portal, please contact the Health Center at (813) 253-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems accessing your Online Student Health Portal account, please contact the Student Help Desk at email@example.com or (813) 253-6255.