Vocal, Keyboard and Instrumental
Annual scholarships up to $3,500 per year (renewable for four years).
- New entering students (fall term entry only)
- Successful music audition
- Completed UT Admissions application and acceptance for full-time study
- Must major or minor in music and/or participate in assigned ensembles each semester
- Complete an online audition application. You will be prompted at the end of the application to select an audition date. Applicants will be contacted by email to confirm an audition date.
- Audition dates correspond with Admissions campus visit dates. Special on-campus audition appointments other than campus visit dates may be arranged. Prospective students are highly encouraged to audition in person. However, applicants from outside of Florida may send a CD recording of their audition performance along with their resume and a letter of recommendation from their school music teacher or private lesson instructor.
- Prepare audition requirements for the music degree you wish to pursue.
- Perform audition at appointed time.
- Deadline for scholarship consideration: March 1