To apply, please fill out either the paper (PDF) or online application. Applications are not reviewed until the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies receives all required materials. Students are notified of admission decision after materials have been received and evaluated.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution (applicants must hold a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the international equivalent of a U.S. undergraduate degree)
- 3.0 GPA overall or in the last 60 hours of coursework
- Professional résumé
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who can attest to the applicant's background and potential; professional letters of recommendation are accepted, if preferred
- Portfolio of entrepreneurial experience and/or work experience that demonstrates readiness to pursue the program
- One-page pitch of why the applicant wishes to pursue the M.S. in Entrepreneurship
- Three-to-five-minute video pitch
- GMAT may be required on an individual basis if the applicant lacks business experience, quantitative skills or entrepreneurial experience
- Applicants who have earned their degree outside the U.S., U.K., Canada or Australia must submit a TOEFL score of at least 560-577 (83-90 Internet-based) or an IELTS score of at least 6.5
Applications are evaluated for fall and spring terms on a rolling basis. Qualified students are admitted until spaces are full for the relevant term. Due to this rolling basis, admission is competitive and students are encouraged to apply early. Students are notified of their status once all documents have been received.
Applicants can send required documents the following ways
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Recommended)
Fax: (813) 258-7451
The University of Tampa
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606-1490
Please note that official documents must come in the original form.