Admission is competitive and students are encouraged to apply early. Applicants are considered for entry into graduate business programs during the fall, spring and summer semesters. To apply, please use either the paper (PDF
) or online application
. An admission decision cannot be made until the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies receives all required materials. Students are notified of an admission decision after materials have been received and evaluated.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or GRE score report is required
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who attest to the applicant's professional background and academic potential
- Personal statement
- Work experience is recommended but not required.
- International applicants: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score report or the International English Language Testing System exam (IELTS) for international applicants only
- See International Graduate Student Admission Requirements (PDF) for more information
- June 1 for non-binding Early Action admission or July 15 for regular admission. After July 15 applications will be accepted based on space availability.
- Nov. 1 for non-binding Early Action admission or Dec. 15 for regular admission. After Dec. 15 applications will be accepted based on space availability.
Note: The Executive MBA Program has special requirements for admission.
Applicants should send documents to:
The University of Tampa
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606-1490