What is required for admission to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program?
The program welcomes applications from individuals who have strong academic, school leadership and teaching records and who have experience and interest in educational leadership. To be accepted, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Completed application for the University
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts for all previous college work received directly from each institution
- Applicants must have earned a four-year degree from a regionally accredited institution in the subject area designated by their intended program.
- Applicants need to have an overall GPA of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0, or a minimum of 3.0 in the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate study.
- Current teaching certificate
- A minimum of at least three years successful teaching experience
- Two professional reference forms (PDF)
- Personal statement addressing why they seek a graduate-level degree