Nonprofit Management Admission
Whether you're looking to further your business skills through the certificate track or interested in taking your education to the next level with an MBA, The University of Tampa has the right option for you.
In the certificate track, students complete the four courses and receive graduate-level credit. Upon completion, students receive a certificate in nonprofit management. Applicants are required to have a four-year undergraduate degree, an academic equivalent or relevant work experience.
Students can apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and the four courses apply to the concentration in nonprofit management. The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report is required for all applicants to the degree track. Students with a degree higher than a bachelor’s may be exempt from taking the test.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- Application fee
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution
- Entrance examination:
- Certificate track: An entrance examination is not required.
- Degree track: Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report is required for applicants to the degree track. Students with degree higher than bachelor’s are exempt from taking the test.
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who attest to the applicant’s professional background and academic potential.
- Resume documenting relevant work experience
- Personal statement
All application materials are due to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies ASAP. Students will receive an admission decision shortly thereafter.
For more information, contact the Office and Graduate and Continuing Studies (813) 258-7409 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send documents to:
The University of Tampa
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606-1490