Nonprofit Management Admission
Whether you're looking to further your business skills through the certificate track or interested in taking your education to the next level with an MBA, The University of Tampa has the right option for you.
In the certificate track, students complete the four courses and receive graduate-level credit. Upon completion, students receive a certificate in nonprofit management. Applicants are required to have a four-year undergraduate degree.
Students can apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and the four courses apply to the concentration in nonprofit management. The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report is required for all applicants to the degree track. Students with a degree higher than a bachelor’s may be exempt from taking the test.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution
- Entrance examination:
- Certificate track: entrance examination is not required.
- Degree track: Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE) score report is required; students with degree higher than bachelor’s are exempt.
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who attest to the applicant’s professional background and academic potential.
- Professional résumé documenting relevant work experience
- Personal statement: In approximately 500-1,000 words, describe your professional goals and how a graduate degree from The University of Tampa will help you accomplish those goals. In turn, you may also want to emphasize what you can contribute to the graduate program.
All application materials are due to the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies, and students will receive an admission decision shortly thereafter.
For more information, contact the Office and Graduate and Continuing Studies (813) 258-7409 or email@example.com
Applicants should send documents to:
The University of Tampa
Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606-1490