Gifts of any amount are appreciated. All gifts received by May 31 of a given fiscal year will be recognized in the Donor Honor Roll published in the fall of the same year.
Two Ways to Donate
- Annual Fund
The principal means by which conscientious friends have provided support to the University over the years.
- Planned Giving
Gifts made by will, trust or other planned giving arrangements can
leave a lasting legacy and provide financial benefits to the donor.
2014 Class Campaign for UT
The 2014 Class Campaign for UT
is seeking to raise $3,000 to create two scholarships.
These scholarships, in honor of the Class of 2014, will be awarded to
financially and/or academically deserving students in the fall of 2014.
The Class Campaign Committee is asking 2014 graduates to consider
donating $20.14, or whatever amount that they can, to help create the
Reasons to Give
The University began as an initiative of the community's leadership through Tampa's first Chamber of Commerce in 1931. Due to its supporters, the University is able to continue providing:
- A personalized approach to achieving academic success.
- A focus on teaching and learning excellence that addresses the educational issues vital to the prosperity and economic development of Tampa Bay and Florida.
- Flexibility, responsiveness and the ability to create new programs quickly to address the needs of the larger society.
- Leadership and ethical training for the next generation of decision makers.
- An annual economic impact of approximately $700 million to the region. The intangible impact on human life, career success and community is immeasurable.
For more information, please use this site or contact the Office of Development and University Relations at (813) 253-6220.