Monday, Oct. 30, 2017
The University of Tampa, Vaughn Center - 9th Floor
Our highly acclaimed, intensive, one-day program is designed exclusively for directors of public and large private companies. A limited number of registrations are also available to senior executives serving as directors. Acceptance into the institute is contingent on meeting the above qualifications.
»View the 2017 Florida Directors' Institute Save the Date
»View the 2017 Florida Directors' Institute Tentative Program
The following faculty have
confirmed their participation in the October 2017 program:
Glasscock III, Vice Chancellor, Delaware Court of Chancery, Georgetown, DE
M. Dutkowsky, CEO and Director, Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater, FL; Director
of US Foods Holding Corp.
Fields, Former President, McDonald’s USA, Oak Brook, IL; Director of Chico’s
FAS, Inc. and Monsanto Company
Bertsch, Executive Director, Council of Institutional Investors, Washington, D.C.
(“Peggy”) Foran, Vice President, Chief Governance Officer and Corporate
Secretary, Prudential Financial, Inc., Newark, NJ
H. King, Managing Director, Diversified Search, New York, NY
P. Zimmerman, Global Vice Chair - Professional Practice, Ernst & Young Global
M. Herrington, Managing Director, Head of Activism Response and Contested
Solutions, Raymond James, New York, NY
F. Olson, Partner, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Washington, D.C.
Felman, Shareholder, Hill Ward & Henderson, P.A., Tampa, FL
- Gregory C. Yadley, Partner, Shumaker Loop &
Kendrick, Tampa, FL
- Shelley Broader, CEO, President and Director, Chico's FAS, Inc., Fort Myers, FL; Director of Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Jeff Graves, Ph.D., President and CEO, MTS Systems Corporation, Eden Prairie, MN; Director of Teleflex Corporation and Hexcel Corporation
- Paul Fioravanti, Director, Prickett Jones & Elliott, P.A., Wilmington, DE
- Sherrill Hudson, Chairman, NACD Florida; Director of CBIZ Inc., United Insurance Holdings Corp. and Lennar Corporation
- Greg Williams, Partner and Corporate Department Chair, Richards Layton & Finger, Wilmington, DE
We expect the Florida Directors’ Institute to be approved for six NACD continuing credits, eight CPA continuing professional education credits and is expected to be approved for continuing legal education credit. This program will provide you with critical solutions essential to your challenging role.
For more information, please contact the Florida Directors' Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All applications to attend are subject to acceptance by the Florida Directors' Institute.