The Financial Management areas of the University deliver full accounting services for faculty, staff and students.
The General Accounting Office is responsible for maintaining the
general ledger and restricted funds accounts and the reporting and
management of cash. General accounting responsibilities include:
- Assistance in interpreting and implementing University guidelines and accounting practices
- Generation and distribution of reports
- Financial reporting
- Reconciling all cash transactions in the general ledger, audits, and bank reconciliations
- Inputting all fixed assets to the database
The Accounts Payable Department strives to provide timely and
accurate expenditure of University funds and to record all expenditures
in a manner consistent with University guidelines and other regulations.
It is our goal to design, maintain and operate an Accounts Payable
system that provides quality services to faculty, staff and students.
Functions of the department include the processing of travel expenses,
purchase orders, vendor payments and cash disbursements.
- Checks are processed on Thursdays and are available after 2 p.m.
receive a check on Thursday, all check requisitions, cash advance
requests should be received in the Accounts Payable office by Monday, 5
- Travel Expense reimbursement received by Monday, 5 p.m. will be ready for pick up the following week on Thursday
The Payroll Office provides a variety of services to the campus community in the area of payroll management.
- Process employee payroll
- Distribute funds to federal tax agencies, insurance companies, TIAA/CREFF, etc.
- File reports to satisfy federal and state agency requirements
The University processes payroll checks twice per month on the 15th and
the 30th. Automatic Direct Deposit payments are an option.
||Thompson Building, Room 213
||Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (August 4 – May 11)
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (May 12 – August 3)
Accounting Clerk II, Financial Management
Accountant, Financial Management
Accounts Payable Supervisor, Financial Management
Assistant Comptroller, Financial Management
Accounts Payable Assistant, Financial Management
Payroll Accounting Clerk II, Financial Management
Comptroller, Financial Management
Payroll Supervisor, Financial Management
Accountant II, Financial Management