The UT Leadership Coaching Program offers an excellent training program
for each of the business and professional leaders who volunteer to
The program offers three types of training:
Introduction to Coaching and the UT Program
- Introduction to coaching and the UT program (required). One day.
- Coaching and leadership related seminars and events (optional). Offered periodically throughout the year.
- Coach-to-coach dialogue sessions (optional). Offered per request.
Whether participants are new to the skills of coaching or coach others
for a living, they will find our one-day training an enjoyable and
helpful event. Included in the training:
Coaching and Leadership Related Seminars and Events
- Overview of the leadership curriculum in the MBA program
- Leadership Coaching Program guidelines
- Introduction to coaching principles
- Introduction to basic coaching skills
- One-to-one practice of skills
Throughout the year, leadership coaches are invited to a variety of
events related to leadership and coaching. These voluntary events
offer opportunities for developing skills and for networking with other
leaders in the Tampa Bay community. Coach-to-Coach Dialogue Sessions
With more than 100 volunteer coaches working with the program,
participants have varying levels of coaching experience. An excellent
way to develop coaching skills is to consult one-on-one with fellow
coaches. Program organizers can help coaches arrange these optional
meetings during convenient times.