Note: UT students who want to apply for summer housing must submit the online form below. Summer 2015 housing will be held in Vaughn.
- May Term, May 9–May 23, available only to Spring 2015 residential students
- May Term residents taking May Term classes, move over Sunday, May 10, from 6-8 p.m.
- May Term residents NOT TAKING May Term classes, move over Tuesday, May 12, from 6-8 p.m.
- May Term residents taking May Term classes only, move out Saturday, May 23, by noon
- Session I, May 23–July 3
- Session 1 move-in, Saturday, May 23, from 6-8 p.m.
- Session 1 move out, Friday, July 3, by noon
- Session II, July 3–Aug. 15
- Session II move-in, Friday, July 3, from 6-8 p.m.
- Session II move out, Saturday, Aug. 15, by noon
- August Intersession, Aug. 15–Aug. 28, available only to Fall 2015 residential students
- August Intersession move over,Wednesday, Aug. 19, by noon
- Applications are due Friday, April 10, 2015, by noon. Due to limited space, rooms are not guaranteed for those who apply after this date.
- Students must either be enrolled in at least one class or be approved to work on campus for each summer session.
- The student's on-campus supervisor must send an email to email@example.com, if the student is approved to work on campus but not taking a class and wishes to reside in on-campus housing this summer. The email must include the student's full name and ID number along with the department for which they will be working. No housing will be assigned to students without the proper information on file.
- Students working in the Office of Residence Life or at the Vaughn Information Desk are not eligible for single rooms.
- In order to prepare summer residence halls for fall occupancy, residents will be moved to a different room at the end of Summer Session I. Failure to move promptly, when advised by the Office of Residence Life to do so, will result in a $500 fine.
Things to Know:
- All residents will be housed in Vaughn.
- Vaughn is a suite style building; most are two double occupancy bedrooms sharing a bathroom. A few single rooms may be available.
- Summer block meal plans are available for separate purchase. Click here for available plans and to purchase the summer block meal plan that is best for you.
- For summer housing rates, please refer to the Summer Tuition and Fees page online or in the Office of Graduate and Continuing Studies.
- Mutual roommate requests will be granted when space is available and requests are received by the April 10, 2015, deadline.
- Summer assignments are not finalized until move in day each session.
Housing Application Summer 2015
* Indicates must answer or will not submit.
After submission, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the form above. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.