Recruiting Trends 2015
RECRUITING TRENDS 2015: TALENT MANAGEMENT AND THE IMPACT OF COMPANY CULTURE
The University of Tampa’s Office of Career Services and event partner, University of South Florida Career Services, will be hosting the 7th Annual Recruiting Trends Program. Back by popular demand, Phil Gardner, director of the Collegiate Employment Research Institute (CERI) at Michigan State University, will share the latest data from the recently released recruiting trends survey in which many of you have participated. Following Gardner’s session, local leaders will share their insight on how company culture impacts their overall success with recruiting, engaging and retaining today’s generation of talent. Participants will get a first-hand look at the most recent recruiting
trends influencing the college labor market, as reported by data
collected from many local and national employers. Gardner and CERI are
nationally recognized for their research on the transition from college
to work, employment readiness of college graduates and assessment of
learning in the workplace.
Closing the program, a panel of local leaders
from a variety of industries will share their expertise and vision for
their organization as it relates to company culture. This interactive
discussion will delve into what makes a successful culture tick and how
it impacts your overall success with recruiting, engaging, retaining and
managing your company’s biggest asset - the people.
- Identify recruiting trends specific to Florida and the southeast for 2015 and beyond
- Discover successful talent management strategies for your organization
- Explore opportunities to establish a more impactful company culture
- Understand today’s emerging workforce and what makes them tick
- Network with talent management colleagues from the Tampa Bay Region
Who Should Attend?
- Employers/human resources professionals
- College and corporate recruiters
- Senior leadership responsible for talent management
Friday, Jan. 9, 2015Time:
8 to 11:30 a.m. Location:
The University of Tampa’s Vaughn Center, 9th Floor (Campus Map
- Lee Evans, Executive Director and Head, Tampa NACC, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Deena DeThomas, Executive Director Human Resources, USAA
- John Lynch, Senior VP/General Manager- Zico Beverages, LLC (a Coca Cola Company)
- Cost: $35 per attendee includes program, parking and hot, buffet breakfast
- Payment statement: Registration and payment can be made via http://recruitingtrends2015.eventbrite.com. If you have any problems using this option please contact Mark Colvenbach at (813) 253-6236 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirmation and parking information, including a campus parking pass, will be provided prior to the event.
- Registration and payment must be received by Wednesday, Jan. 7.
- Cancellation policy: Full refund may be issued until Wednesday, Jan. 7. No refund is available after this date.
Thank you to event sponsor: