Recruiting Trends 2014
RECRUITING TRENDS 2014: HIRING AND DEVELOPING TODAY’S COLLEGE CANDIDATES
The University of Tampa’s Office of Career Services and event partner, University of South Florida Career Services, will be hosting the 6th Annual Recruiting Trends program. Back by popular demand, Phil Gardner, director of the Collegiate Employment Research Institute (CERI) at Michigan State University, will share the latest data from the recently released recruiting trends survey. Following Gardner’s session, local employers and recent graduates will share their insight and tips for recruiting, engaging and retaining today’s generation of college talent.
- Identify recruiting trends specific to Florida and the southeast for 2014 and beyond
- Hear from recent graduates as they share what they seek in a company and career
- Discover successful talent management strategies for your organization
- Understand today’s emerging workforce and what makes them tick
- Create successful on-boarding strategies for new college hires
- Learn simple ways to grow and maximize your professional online presence
Who Should Attend?
- Employers/Human Resources Professionals
- College and Corporate Recruiters
- Higher Education Representatives
Friday, Jan. 10, 2014Time:
8 to 11:30 a.m. Location:
The University of Tampa’s Vaughn Center, 9th Floor (Campus Map
Participants will get a first-hand look at the most recent recruiting trends influencing the college labor market, as reported by data collected from many local and national employers. Phil Gardner and CERI are nationally recognized for their research on the transition from college to work, employment readiness of college graduates and assessment of learning in the workplace. Closing the program, panelists from a variety of industries will share their expertise on what talent management strategies will be critical to the future recruitment and engagement of the millennial generation. Recent grads share their successes and challenges as they transition to the world of work and what they seek in a new company and career.
- Cost: $30 per attendee includes program and hot, buffet breakfast
- Payment Statement: Register for Recruiting Trends 2014. If you have any problems using this option please contact Mark Colvenbach at (813) 253-6236 or at email@example.com. Confirmation and parking information, including a campus parking pass, will be provided prior to the event.
- Registration and payment must be received by Wednesday, Jan. 8.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund may be issued until Wednesday, Jan. 8. No refund is available after this date.