Life Science Scholarships
Annual scholarships up to $3,000 per year (renewable for four years).
- New entering first-year student (fall term entry only)
- Students must major in one of the following life sciences: biology, biochemistry, chemistry, environmental science, forensic science, marine science (biology or chemistry)
- Unweighted high school GPA of 3.25 and 1200 SAT (Critical Reading and Math) or 26 ACT
- Completed admissions application and acceptance for full-time study
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above
Email Stephanie Wood for Life Science Scholarship consideration. The deadline is Feb. 1.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at (813) 253-6211.